A step toward cellulite reduction
Cellulite massage is a great and free home remedy. But it will not reduce your cellulite unless it is used in combination with proper diet, exercise and perhaps other anti cellulite treatments.
Massage will not melt the fat away, and make you slimmer. But it will increase the blood circulation and essential nutrition to the tissues.
This will improve the condition of your skin and it will minimize the lumpy appearance of your thighs.
You can massage your legs anytime of the day. I do it following my morning shower right after applying the body lotion.
Cellulite Massage instructions:
Start by applying moisturizing lotion to the area, so your hands glide on the skin with ease.
Massage applying moderate pressure to the skin and alternate between these moves:
- Long sweeping strokes. Use your knuckles, fingers or palm of your hand
- Circular motion. Again use your knuckles, fingers or your palm.
- Kneading motion. Grasp your skin with the thumb and your fingers and massage it in circular motion as it was dough
- Always massage towards your heart
- Never put too much pressure as it can damage the tissue and break the capillaries
- Try to massage your cellulite ridden areas for about 5 minutes, once or twice a day for maximum benefits
Be sure to include cellulite massage in your anti cellulite quest. It will not only improve the appearance of your thighs but it will also relax and rejuvenate you. I do it every day and I recommend it to any woman who is serious
about improving the appearance of bumpy skin.
Don't forget to subscribe to my monthly Great Legs E-Zine to keep you up to date on the World of Great Legs. To thank you for subscribing you will receive valuable e-books absolutely free!
Get more details here
or sign up below:
I hope the information on this page will be beneficial to your anti cellulite quest. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please contact me. I am here to help!
Return from Cellulite Massage to Cellulite Remedy